AAA Board Meeting, October 24th, 2018, 18:30
Presiding Officer in presence: Jordan Karabinov, President of AAA
In attendance: Simona Parvanova, Deyan Vassilev, Georgi Malchev, Boriana Zaneva, Martin Ouzounov
- Approval of minutes – minutes from previous meeting were approved as distributed.
- Discussion was held on the recent AUBG BoT meeting and the official report from the AUBG Clerk to the BoT. Jordan Karabinov presented a summary of key points to take from the sessions while Martin Ouzounov shared his experience from the Open Meeting with Alumni and BoT members.
- It was unanimously decided that a task force would craft an AAA Board of Directors follow-up statement to the alumni community, without a fixed timeline.
- Update on the preparations for the forthcoming AAA Board of Directors elections was delivered by Boriana Zaneva.
- Update and discussion of next steps for the ongoing Alumni Pledge initiative was initiated by Deyan Vassilev.
- It was proposed and unanimously agreed to form at next meeting work-groups that will each handle the Pledge initiative; the Communications process to alumni community, and the upcoming Board of Directors elections.
- A work-group was setup to prepare final details, develop job description and move forward with the appointment of a full-time AAA position /Jordan Karabinov, Simona Parvanova, Martin Ouzounov/.
- Date for our next meeting is set to approximately two weeks ahead pending Doodle poll on most appropriate day and time.
- The meeting was adjourned at 20:30.