AAA Board Meeting, November 22nd /Thu/, 2018, 18:30
Presiding Officer in presence: Jordan Karabinov, President of AAA
In attendance: Avgustina Pasheeva, Simona Parvanova, Deyan Vassilev, Petar Svarc, Boriana Zaneva, Martin Ouzounov, Daniel Secareanu
- Approval of minutes – minutes from the last meeting were approved as previously distributed.
- Discussing details for the upcoming elections for three Board of Directors positions, President Jordan Karabinov made the following motions:
- To have all candidates’ CVs and Resumes replaced by links to their LinkedIn profiles instead, as part of the nomination and voting process.
- Mark end of day Friday /Nov 30th/ as final extension of deadline for accepting nominations.
- Establish election time frame and prepare the vote-by-email ballot system.
All motions were put to vote and adopted unanimously.
- 3. Jordan Karabinov moved to have the final wording of the Communication update on behalf of the Alumni Association to the alumni community, discussed and ready for mailing. The motion was adopted after debate.
- Simona Parvanova reported that the AUBG Alumni Christmas Party place and date were confirmed – Dec 8th at Alcohol club, Sofia. Simona moved to have the announcement posted on relevant social media pages and groups, as well as on the AAA website by Friday /Dec 23rd/. Motion was adopted.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, Jordan Karabinov made a motion to appoint an ad hoc group to support immediate goals and establish priorities for newly appointed AAA full-time position. The motion was adopted. Discussion of steps and timeline was set for next meeting.
- Date for next AAA meeting set to approximately two weeks apart pending Doodle poll on appropriate day and time.
- The meeting was adjourned at 20:35.