ELECTIONS FOR 3 DIRECTORS-AT-LARGE
Dear fellow alumni,
In accordance with the AUBG Alumni Association (AAA) bylaws and the current AAA officers’ and directors’ election schedule, provided for in these bylaws, the AAA Board of Directors calls for elections of 3 Directors-at-Large. Three current AAA Directors-at-Large will need to be reelected to give other active alumni a chance to get involved in running the Association and to make impact in the alumni community and AUBG’s future.
Directors-at-large election period is from Nov 15th, 2023 till Nov 28th, 2023 (Extension)
YOUR NEW REPRESENTATIVES ARE BELOW:
Vote for up to 3 AAA Directors-at-Large 2023
- Agnieszka Wegner (26%, 135 Votes)
- Monika Varadinova (20%, 104 Votes)
- Georgi Georgiev (19%, 102 Votes)
- Gergana Jostova (16%, 87 Votes)
- Aleksandar Vasilev (10%, 53 Votes)
- Boyan Griffen (9%, 48 Votes)
Total Voters: 273
Want to learn more about the nominees?
Click on the nominee names below to see each candidate’s professional LinkedIn profile, next to their CVs and Letters of intent (links open in new tabs).
AAA Directors-at-Large Nominations 2023
- Agnieszka Wegner (Class of 1996) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Dr. Aleksander Vasilev (Class of 2004) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Boyan Griffen (Class of 2001) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Georgi Georgiev (Class of 2022) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Gergana Jostova (Class of 1996) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Monika Varadinova (Class of 2023) (CV / Letter of intent)