UPDATE: The AAA Board Member elections for 2020 are now closed.
ELECTIONS FOR 4 DIRECTORS-AT-LARGE
Note: The elections for AAA president, vice-president and treasurer have been postponed for Spring 2021.
Dear fellow alumni,
In accordance with the AUBG Alumni Association (AAA) bylaws and the current AAA officers’ and directors’ election schedule, provided for in these bylaws, the AAA Board of Directors calls for elections of new President (postponed), Vice-President (postponed) and Directors-at-Large. Four current AAA Directors-at-Large will step aside to give opportunity to other active alumni to get involved in running the Association and to make impact in the alumni community and AUBG’s future.
Board members election period was from Dec 10th, 2020 till Jan 17th, 2021 (second extension)
YOUR NEW REPRESENTATIVES ARE BELOW:
Vote for AAA Directors-at-large 2020
- Darin Drossev (20%, 113 Votes)
- Valya Nadova (19%, 108 Votes)
- Aleksandre Metreveli (18%, 101 Votes)
- Asya Velichkova (17%, 92 Votes)
- Aleksander Vasilev (15%, 85 Votes)
- Simona Zlatkova (10%, 55 Votes)
Total Voters: 272
How to vote: If you already have registered an account on the AAA website you can just login and cast your vote. If not, you need to register here and then login to cast your vote. Please contact AAA if you experience trouble registering.
Want to learn more about the nominees?
Click on the nominee names below to see each candidate’s professional LinkedIn profile (if applicable) next to their CVs and Letters of intent (links open in new tabs).
AAA Directors-at-Large Nominations 2020
- Darin Drossev (Class of 1999) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Valya Nadova (Class of 2013) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Aleksandre Metreveli (Class of 2008) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Aleksander Vasilev (Class of 2004) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Asya Velichkova (Class of 2020) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Simona Zlatkova (Class of 2019) (CV / Letter of intent)