ELECTIONS FOR 3 DIRECTORS-AT-LARGE
Dear fellow alumni,
In accordance with the AUBG Alumni Association (AAA) bylaws and the current AAA officers’ and directors’ election schedule, provided for in these bylaws, the AAA Board of Directors calls for elections of 3 Directors-at-Large. Three current AAA Directors-at-Large will need to be reelected to give other active alumni a chance to get involved in running the Association and to make impact in the alumni community and AUBG’s future.
Directors-at-large election period is from Nov 16th, 2022 till Nov 30th, 2022 (extension)
YOUR NEW REPRESENTATIVES ARE BELOW:
Vote for up to 3 AAA Directors-at-Large 2022
- Iliya Krastev (23%, 114 Votes)
- Sevdalina Yaneva (23%, 114 Votes)
- Krasimir Petrov (20%, 102 Votes)
- Ivan Bardarov (14%, 69 Votes)
- Boyan Griffen (9%, 48 Votes)
- Aleksandar Vasilev (6%, 30 Votes)
- Dimitar Kumanov (6%, 29 Votes)
Total Voters: 260
Want to learn more about the nominees?
Click on the nominee names below to see each candidate’s professional LinkedIn profile, next to their CVs and Letters of intent (links open in new tabs).
AAA Directors-at-Large Nominations 2022
- Dr. Aleksander Vasilev (Class of 2004) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Boyan Griffen (Class of 2001) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Dimitar Kumanov (Class of 2018) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Iliya Krastev (Class of 2000) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Ivan Bardarov (Class of 2013) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Krasimir Petrov (Class of 2006) (CV / Letter of intent)
- Sevdalina Yaneva (Class of 2013) (CV / Letter of intent)